• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I ordered CFB, Adobe got money from my card, but does not let me download.

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last Saturday I ordered an upgrade from CFB 2 to CFB 2016 through Adobe site. In Adobe site they were saying I have to wait 24 hours for the paying process. Yesterday after 48 hours the process ..was under process and I was still waiting.

Meanwhile they already were displaying the SN of the upgrade that I still had not.

Today I see the paying process is over, Adobe has got the money from my card, they have issued an invoice, but they still don't give a link to download it.!!!  In the page with all my downloads and orders they say payment is OK they have link to the invoice, BUT clicking on downloads page I see all downloaded software with the links, BUT there is no link for the paid product.

Does anybody have an idea what the heck is happening???

Do they want me to pay again???? 🙂

Please notice that I ordered UPGRADE. So I guess can' t download the full CFB from Adobe site and use the given upgrade SN. Could they mean that??? They don't give any info about it in my orders page.

Thanks for your help

Anastasios Chatzikrystallis

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don’t work for Adobe and can’t speak to the specific issues you are having, but I think I can still help you.

First, I can say that there is no “upgrade installer”, and also you don’t need any special installer when you “buy” it. So you can use the download for even the free trial that is offered on the CF product family page, most easily gotten to with coldfusion.com.

You will need that license key that you have. (You refer to it as a SN, but hopefully you do really mean you have a license key.) But even then the free trial of CFB is for 60 days, which should give you time to sort things out.

To be clear, Adobe is not out to rob you. There is some miscommunication. I am confident you will get it resolved. Until then, the info above should get you going.

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation