• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is Datastore needed for PMT performance monitoring tool

Explorer ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to install PMT - but when checking the install instructions there is reference to Datastore (which requires additional resources) and ElasticSearchh (which Datastore uses).  What is this and is it needed for PMT to work?

When I read up on PMT on the web (the various overviews) no mention is made of Datastore.

The page I referenced is Performance Monitoring Toolset deployment guide (adobe.com)

This impacts the size of VM I need to request or share with other apps.

if there is a web page that explains this, that may be sufficeient (cannot seem to find this).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

The datastore needed by the Performance Monitoring Tool is not separate from it. The datastore is an integrated module of the tool. See the PMT configuration settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The datastore needed by the Performance Monitoring Tool is not separate from it. The datastore is an integrated module of the tool. See the PMT configuration settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation