• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline Activation for ColdFusion 2021

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a reference for offline activation of a license for a server located behind a firewall in this link

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/coldfusion/using/coldfusion-licensing-activation.html#Offlineactivation

however I cannot see any link to Generate Activation Request in the Lincensing and Activation page.  When I try to activate, it accepts my license and says its activated, but on restart, it goes back to trial version.

TOPICS
Getting started , Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd also lilke to know if this has been resolved. I've encountered a similar issue. When I looked at the license.proerties file, I show the sn with the value that was entered during the installation of CF21. For Trial_sn and previous_sn it is blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Examine the file /cfusion/lib/license.properties in a text editor. What values do you see for the properties trial_sn, previous_sn and sn? (These are serial numbers, hence private. So, please obfuscate them when posting to the forum. For example, CA428***-****-****-************BFED.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Offline Activation appears after you enter the Serial Number and wait for ~ 5 Minutes (time for the Coldfusion Service to recognize that it can't connect to the licence servers).

You should not leave the page while doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not showing and we've waited for much longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Joshua253426209jg3 

If you are still facing an issue with activation. Can you please contact our team at cfsup@adobe.com 

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation