• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PEER NOT AUTHENTICATED ERROR CFHTTP

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I am having problems with coldfusion 2021 enterprise, I make two requests with cfhttp to a balancer with two microservices in node and it always gives me the following error, I really don't know what could be happening. In PHP it also marked an error for SSL certificates but its verification in CURL was disabled and it was solved. Thank you all and have a good day!

JoseUriel35430403xurr_0-1707841053030.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

OK?  The current Java 11 download provided by Adobe is version 11.0.22.

https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-downloads.html#downloads3

I'd start by updating that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The certificates in your Java store may be expired.  Have you updated your Java runtime lately?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know, usually the servers are administered by  windows departament. We can check this information in Coldfusion Administrative Page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CFAdmin, check the System Information page to see what version of Java JVM you are running.  I'll bet if you update that it'll fix the issue.  Be sure to update to a version that is supported by CF2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the actual java version in the Coldfusion, we check in this page the compatibility between coldfusion and java versions and any java version is compatible with coldfusion 2021.

JoseUriel35430403xurr_1-1707844438607.png

JoseUriel35430403xurr_2-1707844535806.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK?  The current Java 11 download provided by Adobe is version 11.0.22.

https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion-downloads.html#downloads3

I'd start by updating that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ok, we check the version and we have a down version than 11.0.22. We will going to update to this version in one server to check if this solution works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello  @sdsinc_pmascari  i want to comment that this solution can fix my problem. Than for the solution!!! Greetings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation