• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Public beta of ColdFusion Builder Extension for VS Code

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are pleased to announce the Public Beta of the ColdFusion Builder extension for VS Code. If you're using ColdFusion Builder, would you like to take part in helping the CF team make Builder the best it can be? 

Download the extension from the VS Code marketplace.

The all-new Adobe ColdFusion Builder extension for VS Code helps developers to edit and validate code, manage files and projects, and debug and scan for security vulnerabilities.  

The extension includes the Server Panel, RDS, PMT, Code Assist, Security Analyzer, and many many more such cool features.

For more details on the extension, see the documentation.

The extension requires VS Code 1.68, Java 11 and above, and works on Win 10/11 or macOS 11/12.

If you uncover any bug, log it into the bug tracker.

Please use the extension and give us your feedback. Your feedback is extremely important to us and will help us in improving the product iteratively.

Once again, the important links:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love it!

Products by Creators and Disruptors - https://www.gravyware.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a spam comment?  If not, what do you love abouce the "Adobe CFML" VSCode extension?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I love the fact that ColdFusion is finally getting a CF Builder extension for an IDE that is widely used.  Also how CF is still being supported by Adobe, while the world seems to think its dead.  I'm constantly trying to convince people of CF's rapid development purpose and how things get done twice as fast.  We've got Devs that are all using different IDEs, and perhaps this will help us all standardize on one.

Products by Creators and Disruptors - https://www.gravyware.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: The link to the "Security Code Analyzer" mentioned in the overview is "404 not found".
https://www.adobe.com/go/cfb_ext_security_analyzer

It appears all "go" links in the overview are 404NotFound. (I've tested 5 links.)  Is it just me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, James. And FWIW I'd filed a bug report on that last week. Votes welcome (though we'd agree none should be needed, nor should there be much delay for them to solve this) :

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/CF-4214560

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they are 404 right now but will be live once the extension is live.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Saurav, but it's a bad look and confusing. Why not at least have those links all go to a page that simply says that, and offers a link to the current beta doc pdf? 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm surprised there was no review and that the overview with broken links was accepted.  The overview can be edited and I think it'd be better to temporarily link to the PDF & blog rather than have official Adobe links serve up "404 Not Found" errors.  The VSCode exension page doesn't mention "public beta" or warn that "many links don't work"... it just seems broken and I haven't experienced this with any other extensions available via the Microsoft Marketplace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation