• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up coldfusion

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have got the source code for a webapplication written using CFML. In the current production environment, this is uing bluedragon engine and IIS as webserver.  The legacy server has windows 2008 server and IIS 6. Can you please help in setting this up in windows 7/10 with latest versions of IIS. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

remyaram, what is not working for you? Are you getting an error? We have no idea what you may or may not have done to this point.

• Is IIS installed?
  • Do you have set to have all the features enabled that are documented in the CF docs (isapi filters, isapi extensions, asp.net, and cgi)? These are set in the "turn windows features on or off", and its iis section, then app dev features.
  • Is CF installed on the machine? what version? Is it updated? to what update?
  • Have you run the web server connector tool (wsconfig) that comes with CF, to connect one or all IIS sites to CF?

If you have done none of these, and don't know how (and aren't interested in trying to find and follow docs), or have tried it and run into problems, I will note that these are things that an experienced person can get setup for you in minutes (if you already have CF installed). If that interests you, and you'd rather have the problem solved and working than do lots of back and forth here (with myself or others), I will point out that I could help you do all this remotely, quickly, with satisfaction guaranteed. More at carehart.org/consulting. But if you prefer to work here, I (and others) can try to help. 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation