• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SOAP / WSDL issue

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using older version of Coldfusion (7 I think?  I know, I know...).  Anyhow, my WSDL echo page used to work, but then it stopped working unexpectedly.  My vendor tells me they are getting the following error:

Error attempting to create Java skeleton for CFC web service; nested exception is: coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException: [coldfusion.xml.rpc.SkeletonClassLoader$UnresolvedCFCDataTypeException : Could not resolve CFC datatype: /kydlgweb/echo.cfc].

Here is my code in the echo page:

<cfcomponent output="no">

<cffunction

name="echoString"

returntype="string"

output="no"

access="remote">

<cfargument name="input" type="string">

<cfset variables.CartID = arguments.input >

<cfstoredproc procedure="spPO_Upd_SPGEReg_UpdatePaid" datasource="ProjONE">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#variables.CartID#">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_timestamp" value="#Now()#">

</cfstoredproc>

<cfstoredproc procedure="spPO_Sel_SpgeReg_SpgeIdByCartId" datasource="ProjONE">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#variables.CartID#">

<cfprocresult name="rs_District">

</cfstoredproc>

<cfstoredproc procedure="spPO_Upd_AdditionalFees_UpdatePaid" datasource="ProjONE">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#rs_District.SPGE_ID#">

<cfprocparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_timestamp" value="#Now()#">

</cfstoredproc>

<cfreturn #arguments.input#>

</cffunction>

</cfcomponent>

Anybody see anything obvious?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you calling the function?

If you're using

new path.to.echo().echoString('value')

Try adding the argument name to the mix

new path.to.echo().echoString(input = 'value')

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not exactly sure how they call it (our vendor).  We have a page that essentially creates a cart ID, then sends a soap request to the vendor payment page with cart information.  The vendor then sends a WSDL request back with just the cart ID, which our echo page processes.

I do notice that when I enter the echo page in a browser, it redirects me to the Coldfusion component browser login page.  That's not normal is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has the vendor made any changes, recently?  Updates, upgrades, hotfixes, to any of their hardware or servers?  Even a Java update can really screw things up.  Especially if they upgraded to or past Java 1.7u31 from anything earlier.  That Java "update" destroyed our Solr collection capabilities.

I do notice that when I enter the echo page in a browser, it redirects me to the Coldfusion component browser login page.  That's not normal is it?

I honestly do not know.  I've never tried to access a cfc directly.  I believe we have it set so that if someone does try, it generates an email to the admin and redirects the user (hacker? bot?) to another page.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation