• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will my CF 2016 Enterprise Edition will turn to developer edition after license expiry?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will my CF 2016 Enterprise Edition will turn to developer edition after license expiry?

In that how to contact CF for licence renewal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cf licenses are typically perpetual ones, so there's no "expiration" to worry about.

That said, Adobe has in recent years offered also optional subscription licensing (not sold on the cf site) as well as the option of using an Amazon AMI (sold on the aws site). Unless you're using one of those, again there's no "expiration" for you to worry about that I know of. 

On the other hand, if you instead install a cf TRIAL then that WILL expire in 30 days, and unless you provide a license key sooner THAT will then revert to the developer edition.

One last thing: Cf2016 is no longer supported/updated since its 5-yr anniversary in Mar 2021. Adobe also no longer sells any version older than cf2021.

If somehow you feel you still have your original worry, and/or you don't hear from anyone else here, you can reach out to cfinstal@adobe.com and they can get you the answer for your specifIc license.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation