Highlighted

CF 2018 Auto-Lockdown States the Server is not Running

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to run the CF 2018 Auto-Lockdown tool.  When I get to the ColdFusion Configuration and select the available instance of cfusion I get the following error:

"ColdFusion server is nor running.  Please start the server and try again."

All ColdFusion services are running and I am able to log into the admin portal. I have restarted services and rebooted the maching with the same result.

I also could not find any recent documentation on how to lockdown CF 2018 manually since the tool was failing.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Documentation, Security, Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CF 2018 Auto-Lockdown States the Server is not Running

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to run the CF 2018 Auto-Lockdown tool.  When I get to the ColdFusion Configuration and select the available instance of cfusion I get the following error:

"ColdFusion server is nor running.  Please start the server and try again."

All ColdFusion services are running and I am able to log into the admin portal. I have restarted services and rebooted the maching with the same result.

I also could not find any recent documentation on how to lockdown CF 2018 manually since the tool was failing.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Documentation, Security, Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2019 0

Have something to add?