• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion2016 services are not getting started

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColdFusion2016 services are not getting started, It was running since last year now they are stopped suddenly, while I'm checking the cf-out logs it says 

"Either the server is already running or some other application is using the HTTP port"

CF-Error logs says "failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak."

I have checked no other application is using it except coldFusion.

When I stop IIS site then ColdFusion services gets started.

Can any one help me here.

TOPICS
Advanced techniques , Asynchronous , Builder , cfchart , Cffiddle , Connector , Database access , Documentation , Event gateways , Flash integration , Getting started , Monitoring , Reporting , Security , Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please send me an email at cf.install@adobe.com? Let us go on a screenshare session if possible and look into this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation