• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InstallAnywhere Application Error?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2006 Sep 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the coldfusion-macr-win.exe from this site and tryied running it on WIndows 2003 Server. I keep getting the error message:
InstallAnywhere: coldfusion-macr-win.exe - Application Error
Referenced Memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written"

I dont understand. Can someone please help me install this version 5 or 6 onto Win 2K3. I have only SP1 installedon Windows
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2006 Sep 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the link that you downloaded from. It would appear you are trying to install an old ColdFusionMX 6.0 version. The current downloads can be found here. They are the installers for ColdFusionMX 7.02 and ColdFusionMX 6.1. If you need a 6.x version you should install 6.1 and configure it. I would then immediately apply Updater 1 for CFMX 6.1 to update to 6.1.1. The updater can be gotten here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2006 Sep 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I did get 6.0 installed by setting it for standalone but when i try running the 6.1 updater (150MB version) it just crashes with InstallAnywhere application error. Also see: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=1&catid=2&threadid=1194105&ente...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation