• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe connect standalone installer "Download Failed" error(Windows 11)

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 build  22000.376 version 21H2

Re downloaded it again, no effect..

Windows 11 isn't upgraded from 10, It's clean install..

When I click email error log, log contains the following lines:

Connect App Setup

OS Version : 6.2 (9200) (0.0)
Total Memory : 8160952 KB
Core Count : 8 :: Arch : 0
Could not unzip payload

Screenshot is attached.

TOPICS
Desktop application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive done the following too, still no effect:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/connect-discussions/unable-to-install-adobe-connect-app-on-laptop/td-...

Only open in browser works for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update:

appearently the log is going by this system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Microsoft_Windows_versions

nt 6.2 9200 refers to windows 8.1 , which is weird and only cases that I saw such thing is where the package payload cannot properly detect windows major revisions or cpu arch, it mostly happens with older softwares where a specific version of windows implicitly unsupported( for example a lot of softwares made for up to Windows XP, don't work on windows 10 properly and some don't work at all)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, How can I report this to Adobe directly? Is it possible someone can confirm if they had such issue on windows 11 or similar case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you disabled Windows Zip and Cab compressed folders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried downloading the executable file rather than the tool for downloading the desktop app?

You can find it here, https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html, but the direct link to the instaler file is https://www.adobe.com/go/Connect11AppStandalone 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear sir , Read the title please.."Standalone", meaning the setup file not the installer.. and I exactly mean what I say, for the reference have a look at the attached screenshot:AC_Df_D_SIGN.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after months of using web version of Adobe Connect(due the facto that I couldn't get Adobe Connect Client to work), Im back at square one yet again

When I search for the issue my own post shows up..

So, I've comeback to confirm that none of the replies to this post, has worked for me as a solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines