• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is a problem with the entrance to the meeting rooms

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Need help. I created the meeting, and I am the meeting host of it, but neither I nor other people can enter the room by following the link. When anyone follow the link, the following message appears "The user limit for this account has been exceeded". Please, help me. I have a meeting in 3 hours

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will depend on the configuration, room license type size, number of people already in the room...

If the room is under a Shared Webinar License, and a session is not scheduled nor started then the limit in the room is 10 users (if 10 guests already joined then that is the limit) for an unscheduled session which has not had an 'instant session started'.

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/using/creating-seminars.html#standby_mode_and_scheduling_ad_ho... 

If the room is under concurrent user meeting licenses, then the capacity of users in any combination of meetings is set by the number of licenses enabled.

If you have additional questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156 Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my license

2020-09-18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And no one, including me, can enter the room

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could another meeting room already be open? Named Host Meeting licenses allow 1 meeting per host to be open.

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I even deleted the meeting I created (because the link still doesn't work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And tell me what it means "Meeting Peak Concurrent Users:   0 " 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like it is the issue.

With the 1 Named Host (25) Licensing model the account summary should show:

Named Host Pricing Model
Meeting Hosts:   1 / 1
Meeting Peak Concurrent Users:   Unlimited   (Soft Limit: Unlimited)
Concurrent Users Per Meeting:   25   (Soft Limit: 25)

You should immediately contact Adobe Service to get that fixed. I believe the number to call is 800-945-9120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks/ Try to contact Adobe Service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines