• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 8 Support?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently on windows 8 and unable to install the add-in (manually or through the troubleshooting link) to be able to actually share my screen using the connect web meetings. Is there a work around for this or some setting i need to do to get this to work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Windows 8 is in Beta, it is not supported by Connect. Someone from the support team at Adobe may have some insight as to getting it to work, but there may also be a new version of the add-in that will be released with Windows 8's arrival.

Such is the risk of using beta software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Windows 8 has been released (via RTM, release to manufacuring).  So Windows is no longer beta and no longer RC.  My Win8 RTM x64 does not work with Adobe's add-in.  Adobe has known for several years that Windows 8 RTM was on the way.

@Jorma: Such is the risk of using beta software...

Such is the risk of using Adobe products.  I have at least 50 other programs which work perfect on Windows 8 RTM.  This is just a problem with Adobe.

To Abobe: Adobe 1) please confirm that you have reproduced this and 2) please confirm that an engineer is on this and a temp patch will be availabe in a few days.

Thanks, Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont know where your problem - Adobe Connect and Windows 8 are working properly.

You can contact me, we will find a solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines