• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe agent tried to swindle me the disappeared when I caught him out.

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just contacted Adobe to find their best upgrade price for a Creative Cloud subscription. The adobe agent gave me an offer, and told me it was the best price available. Then when I sent him a link to their own page showing a much cheaper price for the subscription, he immediately left the conversation!  

His price was 30% more expensive that what's on the Adobe website! 

Are these the type of agents that Adobe employs? People who will try and swindle customers by making them pay more than they actually need to when they ask you for help?

CleanShot 2024-06-21 at 08.20.51@2x.png

TOPICS
Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just had the same thing happen again with a different agent, this time trying to charge me almost double the price of what's on their website! 

This is really shocking behaviour by Adobe. When I contact your support team, I expected them to help me, not cheat me out of my money. 

CleanShot 2024-06-21 at 08.38.25@2x.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2024 Jun 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure how anyone can see what prices are offered to you because the deals vary by region, time and user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should be able to see the deals offered by region, they were able to offer me a deal in my local currency without issue. Also, even if for some reason they're unable to see local deals (doubtful) they then shouldn't assure me I'm getting the cheapest possible deal if they have no idea whether that's true. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry.  we have no way to determine what happened or why.

your side of the issue has been posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rreadytime 

The fact that the agent immediately left the chat without communication says a lot. You might use chat again to tell a supervisor your experience. Ask for Tier 2 support or a supervisor. Get a case number at the very start. Post a screen shot of the previous chat.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines