• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone to undertake remote photo sorting, editing, etc on my Lightroom? {LOCKED]

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the time and energy to undertake all the sorting of my photos and the editing. I plan to find someone that does this for me remotely. It is not just editing of specific images. It includes sorting and selecting. They must have direct access to all my Lightroom and Photoshop on my computer.

• What Is the best application / solution to do this ? Basically the person has to have access and control of part of my computer.
  • Possible to give the person access to Lightroom and Photoshop only ? And possible to prevent them from downloading / sending themselves any of the data / pictures ?

Many Thanks in advance for your input and time.

TOPICS
Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kevinauch 

The Adobe Forums are not a job site. Our purpose is to assist users to do it themselves. You can post your ad on Behance/Adobe Talent.

https://www.behance.net/joblist

I've locked this thread.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines