• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it still impossible to install LR without CC?

Explorer ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 6 month old new laptop, which I bought, partially in response to the fact the CC constantly destroys my work environment.  (I needed a new one for other reasons, but CC was the straw that broke my back.)  After living without Adobe products for 6months (to avoid CC) I just installed LR via the Windows Store, foolishly thinking I could avoid CC.  How wrong I was!

I shut everything down immediately in hopes that I can uninstall all without CC acting like the virus it is, and finally look for a LR alternative.

Before I do that, I just wanted to confirm that there is still no way to have LR without CC?

TOPICS
App installs and updates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's an uphill, never-ending battle to use cc apps without the cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That implies it is possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, it probably is , but it's not worthwhile because all solutions are temporary and/or require alot of effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines