• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Locating Adobe Apps in Windows

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have one issue to resolve.

I replaced some components to my computer and to do more cleaning I decided to format the hard drives I already had.
I moved some of the apps and software I already had to an external hard drive in order to avoid to install again them and save time
Now I moved them to one of the previous hard drive where I installed again Windows 11.
I also installed again the Adobe Creative Cloud app in order to have all Adobe apps in one place and be able to update, uninstall and reinstall them quickly and easily.
I tried to locate the install location thinking Adobe Creative Cloud find all the app I previously install and allow me to manage them from there but it is not happened. I only can dowload them again.
How can I locate all the apps and being able to manage them from there?
I hope having explained myself good and thanks a lot in advance

TOPICS
App installs and updates , Files and libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe's apps are designed to prevent copying files and even migrating files.

settings and production files can be copied and pasted, but for installation, there's no (generally successful) substitute for the proper install of the cc desktop app and its use to install the adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlucky, thanks a lot for the info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines