Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing upload custom fonts button

New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am working with Creative Cloud desktop version: 5.5.0.617 on a RDS envoirment and i am missing the option/button for uploading my custom fonts, while on other PC (Windows 10) I am working with version 5.10 and i DO have the option/button to opload fonts.

Can anyone clarify why this is?

I could not have something to do with my licenses because the option is there on my PC.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
App installs and updates , Files and libraries , Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

Welcome to our Community forum. We are sorry for your difficulties. As you mentioned that in the RDS environment, the Creative Cloud desktop application is version: 5.5.0.617 which is a very old version. Did you try updating the application to the latest version which is  5.10? Once it is up to date let me know if this fixes your issue or if you are unable to update the application. Please share screenshots of errors if you find any.

We are here to help you, it's just we need a little more information to investigate. we hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neelam,

Thanks for your reply!

I've reinstalled the complete Adobe Creative Cloud program, but after installation the version is still 5.5.0.617.

I do not recieve any errors, it just installs an older version.

This RDS envoirement is a Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard version.

When i run the same setup on my Windows 11 client, it does install the neweset 5.10 version.

Could this be an OS restriction? Is there a way to bypass this check so we could run the newest version in RDS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the information. To work on this issue I would recommend you contact our support team. You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines