Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY MAC IS CRASHING CONSTANTLY BECAUSE OF CREATIVE CLOUD ON SIERRA 10.12.2

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Creative Cloud is crashing my Mac. Constantly. I am having to write here to see if I can get some help. I have tried the trouble shooting and to no avail. I am on Sierra 10.12.2. the CC app was actually not working well prior to Sierra, but upgrading has seemingly made things much worse, though I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS A SIERRA ISSUE.... so please do not lead me down that path. This is a Creative Cloud issue that crashes my computer.

It began with Creative Cloud not syncing. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it, but it would constantly crash. After a customer service agent change the OOBE folder to OOBE-old it solved the problem... but now when I try to download an app... any app.. it freezes and crashes my computer.

Basically, Creative Cloud gets to 45-50% on any app download and FREEZES my computer. Then, if I try to install anything manually, it freezes about the 90% mark.

I have removed it and reinstalled it Creative Cloud. When uninstalled, Typekit, which I am paying for with the Creative Cloud Suite, does not sync my fonts and other assets.

I reinstalled it and then could not get it to sync. I also cannot download applications without it CRASHING MY COMPUTER. I can see from the forums that I am not the only one. Whoever is mod on this forum, please, I am looking for technical answers on how to SOLVE the problem.

I have looked at the PDapp. Log and see that there is a OOBElib error: 1 which may be part of the problem?

Again, I and MANY OTHER DESIGNERS are paying money NOT to troubleshoot your application, but to have it WORK.

I am looking for concrete answers:

1) How do I enable Creative Cloud 3.9.1.335 to download and install apps THAT I AM PAYING FOR

2) How can I have apps which I am downloading through Creative Cloud install WITHOUT CRASHING MY COMPUTER.

3) What can I change in the backend that would make this happen.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Will do one thing , we will provide full read and write permissions for Both Library folders for your regular User account and check.

I had mentioned the steps in below link :

Creative Cloud won't launch on Mac OS 10.10.3

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Trever34356391omwb 

this is an adobe forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines