• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE deauthorisation password

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 Adobe IDs: A (which is the same as my Apple ID) and B. When I go to ADE to deauthorise the account, the pop-up shows that the "Authorised Users" ID is A (see screenshot: that's supposed to be my Apple ID email) and there's no way to select any other IDs. When I key in my Apple ID password the error says that the password is wrong. I am able to log into my Adobe account using my Apple ID so I'm sure the password is correct. I'm guessing that I might have used a different password when I previously authorised ADE. I just happen to use the same email as my Apple ID. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling ADE but it still remembers this authorised ID. How do I deauthorise this without recalling my password?

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 13.13.33.jpg

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does not help if you do not know your pasasword.  What should you do then?  I cannot change the password for the incorrect email address showing on ADE .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines