• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 3.0

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some problems with my new Kobo reader. Several public librairies suggest to remove the latest version and install version 3.0. Where can I find the 3.0 release. I have looked everywhere and I am always redirected to the latest version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had that problem a couple times as well. What worked for me is to delete the book file and after re-authorizing, i downloaded it again. And it worked with the new authorization. It just sort of resets everything. You can also contact your e-readers help and see if they can troubleshoot the issue re-authorizing if this doesn't work either. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go in the download section of adobe, then right click the 3.0 digital file and open this link in another window. Then load the page (enter) and the download will start.

Before doing this i've tried different browser and the download wasn't working... I'm using Chrome.

Now i can download ebook from my library using my mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This was really helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the .net framework solution! Crikey, what a rabbit hole this issue is...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jusst upgraded from a laptop using Windows 10 and ADE 3.0 to a desktop also using Windows 10 and I tried ADE 4.5 for several days with no luck.  Yesterday I found a list of Adobe apps in red ink.  At the very end was a reference to ADE 3.0 with dire warnings against installing it.  I installed it anyway and the first time I tried to use it I got an authorization error.  I searched the error and found an article with a fix that involved a couple of adjustments to the register which I made using regedit.  From start to finish, I spent a half hour and everything seems to be working perfectly.  Today I went looking for the list that I started with yesterday.  I haven't been able to find it - yet.  If one can find the url for the list, a half hour may see ADE 3.0 installed and running.  Who knows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is the article you were referencing? The registry edit solved my problem, so thanks for the tip!!!!  https://www.repairwin.com/fix-error-check-activation-in-adobe-digital-editions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a heads up this download link works (thanks for posting it!) but the app won't work with Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is old but for anyone reading, I followed the steps here and was able to fix my Library loans in my Kobo May 2023. I deauthorized/reauthorized/deleted/redownloaded using the latest version of ADE with no luck. After downloading ADE v 3.0, I erased my authorization on the computer and eReader and after re-authorizing everything was able to read my Library loan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem now with the most recent version of ADE, but cannot find version 3.0 anywhere.  All the links in this article no longer have it.  Do you have a valid link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think I have the install file but I haven't been able to export it. Is
three some way you can pick it off of my desktop?

--
C. R. (Ray) Luft
Suite 608, 3 Marine Parade Drive
Etobicoke, ON
M8V 3Z5

luftray@gmail.com

(416) 251-1925

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines