• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DRM again and angain...

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Down an e-boock and to open it the acrobat constantly asks the DRM once it is accepted, but the book does not open again requesting the DRM and etc.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I am back on line with both my Libraries, much of a fiddle, but with help from both Bolinda and Overdrive e-Books I can now access both, how you may ask ....

Download Version 1.72 and link up ADE with the ACSM file this is for Bolinda, and for Overdrive download Version 2.0 of ADE, run them side by side and you will get to be able to access both.   

I am happy i have got both my sources back.

Maybe this may help for some of you for you resources.

Good Luck & hope you get your issues sorted soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks to everyone who has tried to help. Unfortunately none of the proposed solutions resulted in my Edison 3 HR (android) and the problem persists. I'll just be able to read the books I had already downloaded on Aldiko. From now on I stop buying eboocks.
grateful

Jaime crespo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines