• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E AUTH BAD DEVICE KEY

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Digital Editions on my Mac (10.13.2) in order to read an e-book from the library (which I have to do). I had to go through the process of de-authorizing my computer, and then trying to re-authorize with my Adobe ID. The above is the error code I get when I try to authorize.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is any help but I was getting so frustrated with getting nowhere that I did the Turning it off and turning it on again trick with the computer. Went back into Abode Digital Editions and it accepted the authorisation this time. Up and running again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked!!! cheers bro!! you saved my day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not working by me. I will download another app. No more digital edition by adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines