• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error downloading ebook, error getting license, License server communication problem:

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to download

Error getting license, License server communication problem:

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

Trying to borrow an eBook from Bolinda, ACSM file and the above error message occurs, I've tried re-authorising my computer, re-starting my computer and updating to the latest version of Digital editions, none of these things have worked. I've previoulsy been able to borrow ebooks in digital editions without any problems.

TOPICS
ACSM files , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I have tried deauthorising and deleting .dat file and then reauthorising but nothing works. This is annoying me. I just bought this Kobo reader and I am finding it so hard to connect to libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope it's working  for you now too, mine is all good again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to download the ebooks again and it's now all working, nothing that i did so I think it might have been a problem with the adobe server, just a guess but i'm happy to get my books 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines