• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_ACT_NOT_READY

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem on a new Mac Book Air with Mac OS Mojave. I had no problem on my old Mac downloading library books. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Adobe software with no luck. Someone help please. Adobe was no help on the phone support since the Digital Edition is a free product!

Can someone please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows:

Close all applications.
    Press WINDOWS + R.
    In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
    In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
    Remove the Adept Folder.
    In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
    Close the Registry Editor.
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize..

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.
    Navigate to /Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html
    Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Mac options did not work.. When I get to /users/library/application support/adobe there is no Digital Editions and no activation.dat file. I am using the Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5 and have installed Adobe Digital Editions 4.5. Nothing seems to be working. I have tried all the solutions here. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Folder Digital Edition in the Folder Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you has authorize Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes version 4.5 on a Mac book Air OS Mojave 10.14.5 Please help. I have uninstalled and deleted into the trash and reinstalled. I did with an Apple technician who was on the phone with me and took over my computer so he could see what's going on. He tried to deauthorize and couldn't so he told me to contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens wen in Digital Edition go to help > authorize computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Descargo un libro por Internet y no entra en mi Adobe Digital Editions; pasa a mis documentos yy no se puede abrir ni mover

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines