• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my ebooks cannot be open by BlueFire Reader bcoz I cannot login Adobe digital reader!

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three ebooks that should be installed into my android tablet. The install process requires my tablet to download Bluefire reader app. I did. But, Bluefire reader requires me to login to the Adobe Reader. My login was a yahoo mail with password that I cannot recover.

How can I do this? it does not allow me to make a new one because this book I downloaded into a desktop before and used the same yahoo mail so I have to use the same one to download the same book into this tablet.

please help some ideas.

thanks

KM

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I have done this before too. As I no longer had access to the old email address, I could not reset the password for the AdobeID. I made a new AdobeID, then used the Adobe Support Portal (live chat) to have them merge the two accounts somehow. I could then login using my new AdobeID and it allowed the eBooks to open.

Another option is to contact the eBook issuer (vendor/store) and have them 'Reset the Authorisation'. This will act like the eBooks haven't been downloaded before, so they will authorise to your new AdobeID. This is probably the cleaner option that the one above. If they ask why, just say you don't have access to the AdobeID anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines