• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The problem with registration in ADE

New Here ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I bought a book on Google Books, downloaded it to my Mac, and now I want to transfer it to my wife's Pocketbook. I installed the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions, but when I try to load the book for conversion, the program throws an error. I registered with my Adobe account, but I suspect that since Google is the book provider, I should log in with the Google account I used to purchase the book. However, I can't log into my Google account in ADE—it keeps saying the password is incorrect, even though I'm entering it correctly. As a result, I can't do anything. The ADE program itself also looks strange. I'm attaching screenshots. I have already contacted support but have not yet received a clear positive response to solve the problem. I still don't understand how to change the language in the ADE program. The program itself looks odd; there are no "File" or other tabs. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I'll mention it.IMG20240530133101.jpgIMG20240530133936.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here but different error. The helpdesk basically refers me to the community 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines