• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your eReader Kobo is not authorized to open this book

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using a Kobo Reader Touch 2.0. For four days I have had the error message: Your eReader is not authorized to open this book. The authorization is done, Kobo Reader authorizes. Contact with Rakruten revealed: The problem is with Adobe. I have already carried out the following steps: Kobo reset to factory settings, restart, date checked (correct time zone), email address of Kobokonto and Adobe matched (same email address), Adobe uninstalled and reinstalled, updates for both systems loaded, authorization deleted and newly authorized. What to do?

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Install ADE , Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suddenly getting the same problem on my Kobo Aura. All my email addresses match across the e-library to computer to ADE to Kobo. My ADE to e-reader link used to work perfectly and now it doesn’t! I have been in touch with RB Digital (who provide a link to my e-library) and they say it is an Adobe problem. So, come on Adobe, what’s the solution??!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with my kobo libra H2O

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same issues with my KoboGlo not authorising ebooks borrowed from a digital library. After 2 hours effort (following the same fixes you tried + trying to reinstall ADE 3.0) I was able to transfer 3 ebooks to the ereader earlier this week but the same lengthy process didn't work tonight. This certainly seems to be as software bug with ADE 4.5 no longer talking to Kobo devices. Please help, Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me. 2 books worked immediately, 3 others no chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines