• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital won't transfer to my Kobo

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a copy not allowed error when I try to load ebooks onto my Kobo from ADE. They are both authorized, ADE to my computer and Kobo to ADE under the same ID.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I just can't fix it. I deleted the last version of Adobe Digital, I installed Adobe digital version 3 and reinstalled the latest version of Adobe. I just can't read with my Kobo. Does someone have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DSC_1345.JPG

 I have the same problem now with my Mac and Kobo, I get the message that I need to reauthorize my Kobo which I have done several times. I also have got the problem where I have multiple copies appearing in ADE when I borrow from the library. There seems to no way I can delete them as they just keep reappearing. I have tried deleting them from Documents/digital editions and once again they reappear everytime I open up ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines