• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot authorise my laptop to download ebook

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the digital editions software(ade 4.5.11 windows) to download from my online university library site (free) and ebook from booktopia (bought).

Initially I was able to download acsm files and when clicking to open it, then it asked computer to authorise.I authorised using adobe id for university ebooks and booktopia id for paid ebook but cannot download as it says " E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED error when downloading a book"

Previously I was able to get acsm file at least before the appearance of book in the library page of ade icon.Now even acsm step is not happening.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP AS I NEED TO READ THIS BOOKTOPIA EBOOK(PAID) for my assignment.

also I am not able to download free university ebooks.

Remote helper spent 1one hour on this and couldnot solve this and told that WRITING ON THIS POST , SOMEONE WILL CONTACT ME WITHIN 24 HOURS VIA EMAIL TO HELP.

my email is(pradipbains@hotmail.com)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I import e books from my library to Adobe. When I try to transfer from Adobe to e reader I get message saying e reader not authorized to open this book.  How do I authorize?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines