• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open book with Digital Editions in my mobile.

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need serious help with this awful DRM function. I'm trying to read a epub DRM from my mobile. I do have an Adobe Id. When you download the book from internet you get a acsm file. The instruction for Digital Editions says "simple open your book from ADE". How do I do that? The acsm file is in "downloads" in the mobile and cannot be found in ADE. I cannot find any "open" function, only "favorites", etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out "simple open your book from ADE" wasn't exactly true. First I had to manually move the acsm file from downloads to the acsm folder of Digital Editions, then I could open it. Now the problem is that the book looks awful in Digital Editions and it's not useful. My installed e-book reader app finds the book, but notice that it does not support encrypted files. Any suggestions? Is there any good book reader app that supports epub DRM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found an e-reader app that supports Adobe epub DRM I really like. Free of charge, easy to use, have the functions you need in an e-reader: PocketBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines