• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error E_ACT_NOT_READY.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have installed Adobe Digital Edition on my MAC operating system, but I cannot download e-books because I receive the message: UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD, LICENSE RECOVERY ERROR. Communication problem with the license server. E_ACT_NOT_READY. I try to cancel the authorization and request a new license, this is impossible.

Note that in my Iphone I can use Adobe Digital Edition, but not with my I-Mac.

I followed these instructions:

Mac OS
Open Adobe Digital Editions.

Press Cmd-Shift-D to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions.

Select Cancel authorization.

Click OK and exit Adobe Digital Editions.

Go to / Users // Library / Application Support / Adobe / Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

but is always generated the message : it is impossible to cancel the authorization, try again later.

Of course, the email and password I enter are correct.

Please tell me how to do it, thank you.

tiziana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Digital Editions forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Va bene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines