• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER HOW IN THE WORLD DO I FIX THIS!???

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error getting license License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER HOW IN THE WORLD DO I FIX THIS!???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

I'm having the same issue.

I brought a digital book via Take alot the down loaded the .acsm and chose to not sign in with Adobe ID !!!

Then released I could not text to speech the book !! so though I would try my iPhone but could not open the book because of the error...

The deothorixed the Mac PC version and now I can open the file at all :0

Adobe thinks its belongs to the 1st time user (me) which opened it.

How can I reset the authorisation...

Thanks  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there is one thing I have noticed with this forum - alot of people seem to ask the same question but no one ever seems to get a solution.

Anyway, I'm having this same error message.  I somehow managed to have two accounts.  I have de-authorised one because the email address associated with it is no longer in existance but it is still not allowing me to download this one book because the license is apparently with another use.

I have deleted and re-downloaded the book, uninstalled and re-installed digital editions, changed authorisation to my actual email address but still cannot read this book.

It's so frustrating because it is the first in a series

PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines