• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i change the display in ADE to a single page view instead of two pages side by side? I find it distracting and prefer to look at one page at a time.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i change the display in ADE to a single page view instead of two pages side by side? I find it distracting and prefer to look at one page at a time.

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2014 Jun 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can increase the font size and automatically page view changes. Go to menubar; Reading -> PDF View or Epub Text Size (depending upon the ebook) and increase the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do understand that changing text size is NOT a page view setting? I as well find it extremely difficult to read anything on ADE on my computer since my 27" 1440p screen shows 3 pages in normal size text and 2 pages whatever size I select. I want to have only one page visible at a time and I want to be able to set the text size independently of the number of pages displayed. That shouldn't be too hard for Adobe? I mean, you just released neural filters to Phohoshop and that should be at least a couple of magnitudes more difficult than this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No wonder Adobe is a failure at everything. Even the employees don't know how adobe softwares work. Why can't ADE have a convenient interface where views can change the settings so that they don't have to see another page within the same screen. Don't you learn anything from Microsoft Word?  Can't believe these people can make money while doing absolutely sh*t jobs for actual users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines