Highlighted

I cannot delete a book from digital editions

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Digital editions removed all files and reloaded but the book is still there how do I remove this book please?

it appears to be working ok now, not sure how or Why, but the book i wished to delete has gone thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot delete a book from digital editions

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Digital editions removed all files and reloaded but the book is still there how do I remove this book please?

it appears to be working ok now, not sure how or Why, but the book i wished to delete has gone thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you rmeove the file in Folder My Digital Edition in your System?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes removed all files and downloaded ADE  reinstalled but the book is still there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you aktivate the auto-download funktion?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Library > Preferences. Disable the Option. Start the programm new, remove the files and check if download are still remove.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your assistance, I have tried "Preferences. Disable the Option. Start the programm new, remove the files and check if download are still remove." but the book is still there and will not go

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its very annoying, I have uninstalled ADE and deleted all the files then downloaded ADE  and reinstalled it but the book is still there and I cannot delete it , I have been into preferences and disabled the sync option but still the book remains in ADE unable to delete, there must be a simple explanation to this problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try a older versoin of ADE? Adobe Digital Editions downloads

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0