• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to authorize computer

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing account but haven't signed in for many years. I'm trying to authorize my device so that I can read some old content but when I sign in to try and authorize my computer I receive the following error:

laran92486171_0-1592852248473.png

Any suggestions? I no longer have the computer or the original device I used when I authorized the account initially.

TOPICS
Activation , ADE authorization , Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you had an answer? I am trying to get the books from Digital editions to a new Kobo reader and I get the same message as you do. However, I have the computer and I know my Adobe ID and password. Good grief

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing yet. That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I have books from 9 years ago that I'd like to re-read. I can transfer them but then the device say's it's not authorized. Then when I try to authorize the device I get the error above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I am having the same problem. I have brought a new computer and down loaded books from Essex Libaries to Adobe Digital Editions. It connects to my kobo but wont let me transfer them to my Kobo. I do not know my ID.

Any ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines