Highlighted

Unable to read books with DRM (KOBO Libra H2O)

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

my problem is related to books with a DRM licence. I can read them with a dedicated online app, but if i try to export/open them with my KOBO Libra H2O they can not be opened; the book's icons are black and KOBO gives an error message saying that my e-Reader is not authorized to open the books.

The problem is that it is AUTHORIZED, and the PC too, using Adobe Digital Editions app.

thanks for your help

Andrea

TOPICS
ADE authorization, DRM, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to read books with DRM (KOBO Libra H2O)

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

my problem is related to books with a DRM licence. I can read them with a dedicated online app, but if i try to export/open them with my KOBO Libra H2O they can not be opened; the book's icons are black and KOBO gives an error message saying that my e-Reader is not authorized to open the books.

The problem is that it is AUTHORIZED, and the PC too, using Adobe Digital Editions app.

thanks for your help

Andrea

TOPICS
ADE authorization, DRM, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me also. Is there anyone out there who can assist

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with the same device, contact KOBO with no help for me. They suggested to install version 3.0 ADE but my MAC does not support old version 32 bits 

Is there someone Here who have a solution

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0