• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't Print Page numbers at the bottom of ACSM File

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a workbook (CRCM Reference.acsm) a user wants to print certain pages from it. when she prints, the whole page doesn't show up. She wants the page numbers that are at the bottom of the document on each page to come with it and they are getting cut off, almost as if they are not there. No matter what scale I print to, or any printer settings I change, I cannot get the HP printer or my Sharp Copier to include the information that is actually on the bottom of each workbook page. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I confirmed she is on the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10.186048 already. This is on a Windows 10 machine. It used to work on her Windows 7 machine but now it does not on windows 10. I assume there is a setting I am missing but there are very limited settings on can change for the printer. Nothing to allow me to change margins or anything like that either. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turns out this is a windows 10 issue. When printing to the same printer from a windows 7 machine, the issue is resolved. when printing to the printer from a windows 10 machine, the issue occurs. Still no fix in place as of now but at least we now know the issue is with windows 10 (what else is new?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines