• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

50% rendering problem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the rendering reaches 50%, it freezes, the MAC is restarted, and the work is wasted.

In addition, recent cloud renderings tend to stop at 50% and download broken PSD files. This month, about 3 broken files were returned by cloud rendering.

I used cloud rendering in version 2.3. This is because it cannot be used with version 2.3.1.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well you are one up on me because cloud rendor doesn't work here... if you want to share the Dn file I'm happy to test it for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can wait one week as Adobe Max started on November 4 and I hope there will be update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is still not fixed - the rederings go to 50% and stop. I have waisted hours and hours - mega hours on this to produce nothing usable. It seemed to work vak in August/July with lesser pixel density however even now, keeping those same settings 1200/in on small objects ran 14hours and nothing.... it was still spinning in the morning 😞

moving to keyshot - same rendering took 4min.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines