Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background keeps loading... :C

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!

When I drag and drop background into the scene it keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. In addiction, my defauld background is transparent and when I drag objects to my scene they are not showing. Few days before all was working correct. What happend? I downloaded new driver for my NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 day before my Dimension started working wrong. Could it cause the problem?

After installation the program told me that "Your system does not meet all of the minimum system requirements" but there was not any problems with using it.

system requirement.jpg

Sorry for my english and thank you for your answers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Now I know what's going on!

When my laptop is on cable - dimension works correctly, when it's on battery - doesn't show background and models.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kajunia  wrote

I downloaded new driver ...

Could it cause the problem?

Yes that will do it and there is little point to having a new driver for your card because Dimension only cares about the cpu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I know what's going on!

When my laptop is on cable - dimension works correctly, when it's on battery - doesn't show background and models.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are on Mac OS especially there is a setting which will turn off your discrete GPU when you are not on powered cable to preserve batter.  You'll find the option under the Energy Saver and can disable it to keep your graphics card enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines