Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension crashes when adding text and submit product feedback link broken

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

On the latest version of Dimension (3.4.6) the app crashes every time I try to add a text object with the prompt: "A problem caused the application to stop working correctly." Have tried restarting the computer and this has happened consistently over the past few days when I've tried. I'm working on an M1 Pro macbook on MacOS 12.6.

The link in the discussion forum here to submit feedback (bugs) is also broken (Submit product feedback) with a 404 which is why I'm writing here.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

e forum was shut down... submitting feedback was always pointless anyway

the crash will be a permission issue; the software was blocked from being installed correct... i''d try rolling back to the build before as a first test then you can go from there

p.s, Dimension is finished

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines