• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

does any getting this message.? Unable to import Mode?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens when i try to import from with in Dimmension and import from 3d adobe imagestock

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Thank you for letting us know about this issue! The .obj file and Adobe Stock 3D assets import error has been fixed in the latest version of Dimension v3.4.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, a few items can be mounted otherwise the dialog comes up. It started with the Dimension update a few days ago... have contacted the support, but they are not fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% - Many users are having the same issue, including myself. Try rolling back to a previous install for now. 3.4.8 was giving me this problem - 3.4.6 seems to work just fine for me still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem after update to Version 3.4.8

old version had no this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Same here. And it happened right after the update and there were no documentation on what the the update for. 
I have a feeling they want you to go to Substance.  Adobe is not letting us know the truth. I have been learning Blender for the last few weeks and made my models. I would rather do that than dish out more money. Blender if free and if you dedicate yourself it's easy to learn if you already understand how Dimension works, 

unkess Adobe can prove me wrong and it was just a glitch and will release those models. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, so I uninstalled 3.4.8, then back to 3.4.7, and saved - Coffee Bag - one of the models as an .obj on my computer.  Coffee Bag does not show up in 3.4.8 

And re installed Dn 3.4.8 and imported the .obj file of Coffee Bag. Now I can use it.

That is crazy!, Why Adobe has done that? And if I call tech support it will become an all day ordeal, beacuse tech is not aware of it. I am not wasting my time anymore, Now I'm into Blender; learning the modeling part, so I can  have all my mesh objects created Free in Blender. Adobe wants you to use Substance, that's why they took the 3D tools from Photoshop as of 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the support not responding? Are we the only ones in the world who use Dimension...
Shame on you Adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue of accessing Model starter Kit seems to be pointing to Mac users.

I have an M1 chip on my Mac, Adobe tech support had a PC and running 4.3.8 with no issue.

could you please any who posted verify if you are a PC or Mac user and specify if it's was M1 or M2?

I was told Adobe Dimension team is aware of it as well as the "you are not logged in" issue and will have a fox soon.

I should hope so. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 from late 2017.

But Dimension has worked perfectly since its launch in 2017... until now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for letting us know about this issue! The .obj file and Adobe Stock 3D assets import error has been fixed in the latest version of Dimension v3.4.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines