• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to create shadows from people in adobe dimension

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that has text in front of people walking on a path. What I want is to have the shadows from the people interact with the 3D text. But I don't know how to do that. I tried creating an object to make shadows but the object exports as the same layer as the text so I can't get rid of it when I get in to photoshop to finalize the image. Any suggestions? 

Mikestar_51_0-1592579958473.pngMikestar_51_1-1592579983462.png

Is there a way to make an invisible object or render out the objects as individual layers?

-Michael

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request , How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just do two rendors

one with the text [shadow] and another with whatever object adds the second shadow... then you can edit them as much as you like in Photoshop

Screenshot (474).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing is I want the light to be blocked so the text doesn't have sunlight on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I'd use Fuse characters in the foreground to make sure the shadow of legs cuts in front... You can also edit the people out of the background image first in Photoshop but Fuse is the way I would go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be you can use Ps to create people selection and add shadow layer (via filters) and then transform shadow layers for interacting with text shadow? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines