Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

loading texture issue

Neu hier ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

Hi !

I just purchased basic 3d object from the seller.

the final product with the original object file is fully textured with wood, leaf, steel with various type of texture files with various shape of objects.

But when I opened it with dimension, I can only load without any textures but only grey surface.

I know this is very elementary question but I really coud not solve this issue for three hours..

Your one sentence answer will save me... 🙂 

Thanks for reading it!

THEMEN
Importieren und exportieren

Zugriffe

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

by the way, this is the file i purchased. there is so so many objects on the shelves so i cant apply the texture on by one manually... 😞

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
LEGENDE ,

Kopiert

what file type are the textures? I assume they are Bmp so you need to fix them... they could even be something super old like tiff or dds, just open in Photoshop and convert them to Png

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Thank you for your reply!

This is the type of texture.

2021-01-05_21-05-08.png

 

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
LEGENDE ,

Kopiert

AKTUELL

ok that doesn't actually say what type of files the textures are... unzip \ open the files you have and take a scrrengrab like mine that shows us what letters come after the dot

Screenshot (4339).png

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines