Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

loading texture issue

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I just purchased basic 3d object from the seller.

the final product with the original object file is fully textured with wood, leaf, steel with various type of texture files with various shape of objects.

But when I opened it with dimension, I can only load without any textures but only grey surface.

I know this is very elementary question but I really coud not solve this issue for three hours..

Your one sentence answer will save me... 🙂 

Thanks for reading it!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way, this is the file i purchased. there is so so many objects on the shelves so i cant apply the texture on by one manually... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what file type are the textures? I assume they are Bmp so you need to fix them... they could even be something super old like tiff or dds, just open in Photoshop and convert them to Png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

This is the type of texture.

2021-01-05_21-05-08.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok that doesn't actually say what type of files the textures are... unzip \ open the files you have and take a scrrengrab like mine that shows us what letters come after the dot

Screenshot (4339).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines