Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

OpenGL issue on ARC A770

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm the user of Intel's ARC A770 GPU, and this is the error code which i get trying to open Dimension. After clicking OK, program is closing.

italicpl_0-1667850211904.png

Open GL version in this card is 4.6.0.

I'm running Windows 11, 22H2.

The only possibility to open Dimension now is to move gpu-sniffer-core.exe away from main folder, but then Dimension is not using GPU to render the scene.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Hardware , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Dimension is correct and your Gpu does NOT meet the min standard to run this software... it doesn't even meet the standards of internal cards because its total junk and you waisted your money on a scam

now don't take my word for that... check around the internet and you will find dozens of reviews "from real" unpayed reviewers explaining why you should not get this card yet

Screenshot (1035).png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked OpenGL report, i really don't understand why it's not compatible:

italicpl_0-1667998376746.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so I had remote session with Intel Support. To open Dimensions application, i had to DISABLE iGPU - which for me is just stupid because it's i9K 12th gen Processor, and this is why I bought the Intel's GPU (to use it in tandem). After i ran the app, rendering process is not using the GPU anyway...

1. Adobe, please fix the problem. Your app is working with both GPUs separately, but when two of them are enabled. App crashes.
2. Please enable usage of Intel's XeSS raytracing for rendering. I know you can 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines