• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Unable to open document" in Dimension 3.1

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Dimension 3.1 yesterday, and resumed work on a project normally. Today, I saved the project and restarted my mac and all of a sudden the file stopped opening on Dimension saying it might be corrupt, even though it was created with 3.1 and not a previous version.

It's important to note that I used the duplicate feature and added a brand logo on an object (PNG Format), as I've read elsewhere that someone faced the same issue in documents that have direct duplication (my other files are working fine so far)

I really need a solution for this as it's gonna cost me a lot of time to rebuild the scene. Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

step 1 would be share the file so we can test if it is indeed corrupt

assuming it is or you don't want to share it then the only other real option is to rebuild the file... yes duplication + Mac = issues if the folder permissions are set wrong & a very common Mac problem with software upgrades

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines