Exit

Render Smart Object Layers

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

My name is Momen I'm graphic designer .

I have a question , hope you can help me how to edit adobe dimensions file in photoshop smart object ?

I mean I've already designed logo mockup and other mockups  by adobe dimensions 

how I can export them to photoshop to be able to edit easily with only replacing the logo or so by using smart object ?

Best Regards

Mo'men AL-Masharka

Message was edited by: Mod to remove link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

At this time there's no easy way to swap out the graphics post-render because the render takes into consideration all of the colors in lighting, reflections, etc.  This can be something we could enable in the future by keeping the art as a separate smart object layer but it's hard to say it will look right if you swap out very different art depending on the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have made a image in Dimension then the next step is to rendor it (as a 16bits/ PSD in this case)

Screenshot (372).png

this makes a stand Photoshop file that you can edit but its not a smart object... the post rendor layers allow for some adjustment

Screenshot (373).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ussnorway

I know this !

Actually  I'm looking for better solution  to make it easier for me and for the others ,

I'll make the mockups available for free download in my website

because of that you know it supposed to be much easier to edit the mockups ,somehow by using something like smart object layers or another  way !

appreciate your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time there's no easy way to swap out the graphics post-render because the render takes into consideration all of the colors in lighting, reflections, etc.  This can be something we could enable in the future by keeping the art as a separate smart object layer but it's hard to say it will look right if you swap out very different art depending on the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well hope to see this feature as soon as possible !

because its really very important  and helpful and there are a lot designers  need this feature .

Thank you Very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you swap out an object then the first rendor is now wrong and needs to be done again to keep the quality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines