Exit

Rendering Help

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pickleball Paddle image.png

Hello,

I am new to Dimensions and created a model of pickleball paddles and the different layers they are constructed in. The image looks great before I render it but when i render it the image seems flat and blurry. How do I get it to render super crisp and clear? Please help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flat and blurry?

paddle.jpg

looks ok to me but you could try adding another small backlight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension will decrease resulution to 72ppi. Try to increase resolution in Ps after rendering PSD file or make it sharper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

note:
if Dimension is rendering it as a blurry value, increasing the resolution of the rendered image will not make it any sharper.
But if there's something about a texture that is low resolution, a higher, sharper material texture may help your image look more in focus when rendered.

It's possible that there is DEPTH OF FIELD on your camera that is causing a blurry focal render.

If this is the case, make sure that you have the "Focus Preview" (first icon on the left at the top) on when looking at your work.

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 3.02.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines